Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Feedback Please!!

In order to make Color Me Scrappy a great challenge site, I need your input please!! I have added a poll on the right sidebar regarding our challenges here. If you would please vote for your pick I would really appreciate it!! This information will help guide me in the direction Color Me Scrappy fans prefer. After you have voted, leave a comment on this post. I will pick a random winner to receive a RAK from me as a way to thank you for your time!!!

I also want to share this awesome mini album created by design team member Amanda Baldwin, inspired by challenge #63...


You can see more of this project on Amanda's blog here!!

Have a great day!!!

16 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Thanks for sharing my mini album! :) I prefer with a twist - but lets be honest here....as long as I can create I'm happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've voted. Love the mini album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted! What a Cute mini album!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voted! Such a cute mini album!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vote is in. But I have to second Amandas comment as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted, but the poll results are not changing. It still says 0 votes...

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY cute album Amanda. I voted and agree with Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amanda, that's a beautiful mini-album! Nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Voted. Love the look of your challenges and your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute mini! ...and, with a twist!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I voted but to be honest either way works for me :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS